Wednesday 7 November 2012

Glamorous.

Total: £184.97

Glamorous have given bloggers a £200 wishlist challenge! I love Glamorous, I work in Republic which stocks them & I am always devastated we can't get Glamorous on our uniform aha! These are a few bits I've been lusting over. I've loved the studded Cross Blouse since I first saw it. I think it will look amazing teamed with the Beehive Sweater over the top when out & about in the cold. The Studded Biker Jacket is a staple item this autumn/winter, this one feels heavy & thick which is what you want in the winter months! I've also really wanted a pair of Navy Disco Pants so these are just perfect since I've been wearing my black ones to death. They're so versatile for something so shiny, it's amazing. Finally two pairs of shoes, these heeled Ankle Boots are just too cute with their mini platform, I've been looking for the perfect boots for too long & these may be them! The skull studded flats are another favourite of mine, I probably own way too many studded items but you can never have too many, especially when they're cute little skulls! What would you get?




No comments:

Post a Comment